 Trains / 8077
    (canceled) —Nicholas Allan

        Re: High Speed Locomotive —James Mathis
     (...) I shall now search for "modern British trains". Perhaps there is one that suggests using this yellow nose piece? Can you recommend a locomotive, Nicholas? Thanks. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: High Speed Locomotive —James Powell
    (...) Sure! I can think of a few....like (most) of the steamers...although, not all. Some of the Sentinels operated by the foundry (??? name forgets me, but Ronald (sp) was one of them...) had yellow/black buffer beams, that was about 83. James (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: High Speed Locomotive —James Mathis
     (...) I just did some searching, as well. For applications of the yellow lower LEGO train nose piece I was thinking of the following two locomotives: The "Intercity 125" was the one I was thinking of: (URL) the APT, but it doesn't have full yellow (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: High Speed Locomotive —Nicholas Allan
   I'd forgotten about the 'private railways'. I think it is only a requirement of locomotives operating on the national rail network to have yellow fronts. That said, steam engines and heritage stock must be exempt. Anyway, I hope someone builds some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)