 Trains / 8048
    Guinness 2000 Record Wind-up and original record —Dan Parker
   Hi all, a soon as we complete our documentation package, everything is submitted to the Guinness committee. So far, it looks good. A full report and more pics are also in order - hopefully soon. Resonding to a request from Sonnich Jensen, here's a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains) !

        Re: Guinness 2000 Record Wind-up and original record —James Mathis
   (...) Thanks for the update and the article post, Dan. I look forward to seeing still photos. I am interested to possibly see more close-ups (maybe?) of all the MOC rolling stock and locomotives at the event. What a huge stock yard...unbelievable (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)