 Trains / 8043
  Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler

(...) I have wanted to do this ever since modeling the TGV. It is tough enough to get a few orange pieces. Even tougher to get enough orange for the TGV that I built. Then, to want to build a second orange TGV! I'm sure some LEGO fans have many more (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler

Hi James, just checking the news before I will leave tomorrow.... (...) What could I do with 2 Snowspeeders, 4 Pumkins (all bricks are 2-wide ;-(( ) the artic headquarter and the superb Podracer Set?? I think I have to work it out!! (...) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler

(...) I (...) I wanted to buy the 3171 Pumpkins set from S@H, but seeing that all bricks are 2-wide, I have hesitated. That is good, because I should not spend the money! Just look for good real life objects colored orange ;-) I have seen Maerklin (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)