 Trains / 7986
  Re: MOC - Berwyn, PA Platforms

Your closeup pictures are amazing for their clarity. What kind of camera are you using? Any special lighting tricks? Cary "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:G33Bz1.K3o@lugnet.com... (...) SEPTA (...) snuck (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC - Berwyn, PA Platforms

I'm pleased to be posting first pictures of my own original creations. Posted below are pictures of platforms from the Berwyn, PA stop on the SEPTA R5, a lumber shed in Berwyn and a house. (And some pictures of my cats snuck in too). (URL) ultimate (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC - Berwyn, PA Platforms

Bryan, Thanks for the reference but I need to give credit where due. Ben Fleskes originally designed the Amtrak style engine (of course I did embellish it to its current greatness ;) ) SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC - Berwyn, PA Platforms

Thanks for the compliments on the photography. Sony CyberShot DCP S50 is the model number I believe. It has a 3x optical zoom and a macro mode. The pictures are strait from the camera with no computer touchup. No lighting tricks either. There are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)