 Trains / 7990
Re: MOC - Berwyn, PA Platforms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:27:14 GMT

Thanks for the compliments on the photography.

Sony CyberShot DCP S50 is the model number I believe. It has a 3x optical
zoom and a macro mode. The pictures are strait from the camera with no
computer touchup.

No lighting tricks either. There are three 60W flood lights from the ceiling
angled towards at the table. If anything, they added the heavy shadows
because I took the pictures in the late evening.

Bryan

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
Your closeup pictures are amazing for their clarity. What kind of camera • are
you using? Any special lighting tricks?

Cary