 Trains / 797
  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Not that our minifig engineers would *need* that much sand;-) It was hilarious (no pun intended:) to watch Larry in FBM [1], using my son (&me!) as his brick fetchers, as he raced the clock to finish the tower before needing to leave to catch his (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Now if there was only one in Michigan! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) Who says there isn't? I said it was a low structure group. You're in michigan. I am too. so there is. :-) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Yes, you are welcome in the GMLTC Scott. Please send credit card number to my email address to cover dues;-) J2 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) At least you haven't asked for my cc number yet. Must be the vehicle bribe I offered. (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Yes, and the fact that you live close enough for a "drop"-- remember, bills *must* be unmarked, low denomination and in non sequential order. No funny stuff or you can kiss the membership card bbye;-) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Not unless there were Lego's for that number, you see... ;) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Larry, Oops! OK, sounds like a plan to me! I am a little confused on where most of the meetings and showings are. Any info would be appreciated! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

We mostly hang around the Midwest-- the layout has been to North Dakota, La Crosse (last weekend), St. Paul (annual GATS), Mpls Metrodome (The Great Create, a charity event co-sponsored by, among others, TLG), and a few other places of which I am (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Thanks for the info John! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)