 Trains / 7944
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:09:02 GMT

Hello Steve,
It is looking promising, not sure about the practicality of such a large
mountain!
The other major problem, is that as currently drawn, it takes one more small
30.5x30.5 table than I currently have!  I only have the equivalent of 18
squares, from 6 large and 6 small tables.
I am glad that I am not the only one who can't count to 18!
Michel
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
OK - I did up one based on what I think the table layout was...

Alright, here it is with some "terrain" filled in.