 Trains / 7911
    Brakes (and other slowing devices) —James Powell
   Has anyone else had a play with making brakes for a particular lego car? I've been bashing around this evening with small Pn. cylinders, and gears, and a bunch of other parts, and think I have come up with a workable (but boxcar sized) solution to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)