 Trains / 789
  Re: Installing Track Designer

I had this problem too. I am not sure what fixed it except that I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it somewhere else. I am not an expert in these matters, but my experience would indicate there is a slight problem in the manner that the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Installing Track Designer

(...) I'll echo the thanks here too - Thank you Matthew for this excellent time saving program. It's brought my LEGO train world into my computer world with ease and precision. I saw the registry.tdl problem myself, but corrected it by changing the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Installing Track Designer

(...) setting (...) ...That correction would be the menu bar options View>>Options>>Element Registry. Enter the appropriate path to the .tdl, or click on the Browse button. Ed (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)