 Trains / 7794
    Re: Andy's Train Creations —Holger Matthes
   Hi Larry, indeed, Andreas is a great train-creator! He mailed to me that he already answered the questions. I will ask again, if he could post them on lugnet.trains so everybody interested could read the answers and even more. My 2nd hand comments (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Andy's Train Creations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun. Well, wish I could have been there but I was riding the Bluebell Railway, a fullsize steam preservation operation. Located between Brighton and London (more or less) it features about 20-30 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)