 Trains / 7768
    Re: a couple of 8-wide train pictures —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Go for it - if it's in the interest of increasing the recognition factor, go right ahead. Lego uses stickers, why can't you? (...) Check out my 8-wide GP-38-2, at (URL) picture in question includes some rough digital enhancements for the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: a couple of 8-wide train pictures —John Gerlach
     (...) The motors are not symmetrical - if they're on the 'wrong' way they hang up on the stairs. It's a *very* close fit! And I have no idea if it will handle the grades that the GMLTC is planning for our next layout... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: a couple of 8-wide train pictures —Christopher Masi
   (...) I was going to suggest checking Kevin's GP 38, but I also wanted to suggest my design. (URL) also thought about using thread and little antennas/joy sticks. If the thread is held taught, and glued to the antennas it might look right. Oh, I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)