 Trains / 7758
    Re: My Big Hook is back —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) and (...) Being relatively new to LEGO trains and cyberspace as well, I am still learning. In the case of my crane, I am simply using the available parts in my LEGO inventory to enhance existing sets. However I am building original stuff of my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Big Hook is back —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry if I seemed overly critical. Stretching the borders of what TLC did and revising/extending is how you learn. You're doing fine, don't worry. Keep it up. I do think you ought to see if you can't get all your crane folders with one picture (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)