 Trains / 7739
    Re: My Big Hook is back —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Here's some feedback, I think you should put all your pictures into one folder, you might be doing something wrong, it seems like it's one picture per folder right now... This crane seems interesting enough but it's not all that different from (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Big Hook is back —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) and (...) Being relatively new to LEGO trains and cyberspace as well, I am still learning. In the case of my crane, I am simply using the available parts in my LEGO inventory to enhance existing sets. However I am building original stuff of my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Big Hook is back —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry if I seemed overly critical. Stretching the borders of what TLC did and revising/extending is how you learn. You're doing fine, don't worry. Keep it up. I do think you ought to see if you can't get all your crane folders with one picture (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)