 Trains / 773
    Re: 6-wide vehicles —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm with Ben. I'd argue that the total width (of the major parts of the vehicle) is what matters. Look at this MOC: (URL) my slush list 5 page: (URL) windshield width mattters, this is a 4 wide truck. If every element matters, this is a 10 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6-wide vehicles —Paul Foster
   (...) Got any good links to pictures of yard goats? I can't seem to find anything. I've been playing with vehicles with swing down rail wheels and it seems to me that some goats have rail wheels also. (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6-wide vehicles —Jeff Christner
   (...) Ford plants use them to move Auto Racks around. NS also owns some for MoW uses. They use the regular wheels to drive the rail wheels, the rail wheels don't move on their own, i.e. there is no traction motor in them, interesting however, is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)