 Trains / 764
763  |  765
Subject:
WTB 4.5v Battery Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:46:49 GMT

the subject line says it...I'm looking for a -used- to -nearly totaled- 4.5 V
battery car.  It doesn't have to work electrically...I'm intending on re-
fiting it with my RC gear for a 4.5v train

I don't want a 'new' one...not just to cut up the insides of.

(I hope this isn't considered the wrong venue to ask :)

James Powell