 Trains / 7629
  Track Geometry

I have just been designing a layout for a train show (in Scotland) and noticed some interesting track geometry. Two curves placed together to give an "S" or reverse curve take up the same dimensions as two straights one at 0 degrees and the other at (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Geometry

Sounds like a circuitous solution to simply slicing straights! <g,d &r> -John (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Geometry

(...) I had the Dremel out 2 nights ago, along with the Jewler's hacksaw, and the small soldering iron. I now have a few more 1/2 straights (and I need them all...) I wish Lego would make a pack with 4, 8, 12 long pieces..perhaps 3,4,8 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)