 Trains / 7577
    GMLTC at GATS? —Mitch Hiveley
   Does anyone know if there will be any Lego train stuff at GATS in St. Paul MN this weekend? I seem to recall that the GMLTC might be 'between layouts' right now - is this still true? (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at GATS? —John Gerlach
     (...) No GMLTC @ GATS this year. We're in the process of dismantling our current layout, and sketching plans for the next layout. We probably won't start construction for another month or so, since we've still got a LOT of sorting to do! Our (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: GMLTC at GATS? —John Neal
     Oops-- I guess that's what I get for posting before reading on, J-1. At least I got the "story" correct;-) -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: GMLTC at GATS? —Dan Parker
     You guys could always "go plywood" for the crowds. ;) d/PNLTC In lugnet.trains, <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at GATS? —John Neal
   Mitch- You are indeed correct that we (the GMLTC) are "between layouts" and are currently without *any* layout. We are in the process of sorting back the bricks from the "old" layout and are beginning to plan out the "new" one. We hope to debut the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)