 Trains / 7586
Re: GMLTC at GATS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:56:34 GMT

Mitch-

You are indeed correct that we (the GMLTC) are "between layouts" and are
currently without *any* layout.  We are in the process of sorting back the
bricks from the "old" layout and are beginning to plan out the "new" one.  We
hope to debut the finished layout in LaCrosse, WI in the spring.

As for whether there will be any LEGO train stuff at GATS, I can't say; but I
can say that it won't be us.

John (J-2)
GMLTC

FUT .train.org

Mitch Hiveley wrote:

Does anyone know if there will be any Lego train stuff at GATS in St. Paul MN
this weekend?  I seem to recall that the GMLTC might be 'between layouts'
right now - is this still true?