 Trains / 7536
    Re: Gondola Prototype. Looking for opinions —James Mathis
   (...) Gondola (...) the inside of the Gondola? I have an idea how you might have constructed the Gondola; just wondering if you've built it the way I'm envisioning it. <snip incomplete model and req. for comments> later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Gondola Prototype. Looking for opinions —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well it is 1x4 tile intensive. Obviously the tiles are all attached to a plate base which is attached to the car using Technic Beams and 1/2 pegs. The stud end of the peg goes into the lowest row of holes in the plates. The ends are done the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)