 Trains / 7459
7458  |  7460
Subject:
More 4 Wides!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:37:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here are a few more pics of some of my 4 wides.  Notice the track on
which they sit-- it's gray ladders laid end to end.  The ladders work
great because they are *exactly* HO gauge (the trucks *are* HO).  It was
my son's idea, so I told him I'd post some pics to the group.

Link to my 4 wide gallery:

Shows Hiawatha diner car:

Shows the ladder track:

Shows blue 50' boxcar: