 Trains / 741
  182 scans anyone?

Another plea for scans of 182. I have the head-on image that is the Pause/Lugnet archive. My restoration project can be seen at (URL) I have two big problems right now - figuring out the roof of the passenger cars and figuring out how to attach the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 182 scans anyone?

I've got these instructions but only have a 5 inch wide color hand scanner, but will give it a go. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 182 scans anyone?

Aloha Matt Chiles sent me some scans which I pasted together. Looks like back to the drawing board with my 182 restoration. I was on the right track for some stuff, and others.... whowee.... i'll post an update on my website next week (major work (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)