 Trains / 755
Re: 182 scans anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:49:19 GMT

Aloha

Matt Chiles sent me some scans which I pasted together.  Looks like
back to the drawing board with my 182 restoration.  I was on the right
track for some stuff, and others.... whowee....

i'll post an update on my website next week (major work crunch right
now)

Thanks.

BH

In article <36E0734D.A759C5BA@one.net.au>, Mark Harrison
<harro1@one.net.au> wrote:

I've got these instructions but only have a 5 inch wide color hand
scanner, but will give it a go.

Mark H.

Byron Han wrote:

Another plea for scans of 182.  I have the head-on image that is the
Pause/Lugnet archive.  My restoration project can be seen at
http://www.hanchenson.com/~han/lego.html.  I have two big problems
right now - figuring out the roof of the passenger cars and figuring
out how to attach the two extra sets of wheels to the bottom of the
engine.

Any help appreciated....

Byron Han, (CFOL 1972-1980, Dark Ages 1980-1999, AFOL 1999-)