 Trains / 7361
Re: Commuter train reference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:34:40 GMT

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
news:G0vtyy.Hvn@lugnet.com...
I took a trip to a client site yesterday and had the opportunity to ride • the
Amtrak Metroliner and the Long Island Railroad. I saw lots of neat • commuter
trains and passenger stops along the way.

Is there a web reference site with pictures of commuter trains, passenger
stops and platforms?

I would love to build some of the trains I saw - if only Lego would issue
gray and white train doors and windows in bulk...

Bryan

There are some train pictures at http://www.trainpix.com/ although I don't
think there is any commuter trains.

White windows are available in one of the Soccer Bus sets, white train doors
are available in 5561.  Granted even at $40 each (the price KB Kids either
did or still does have them) doors are kind of expensive ($20 each) but you
do get about 800 other spare parts, some of which are train windows!  Gray
windows and doors are an entirely different story.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com