 Trains / 7359
7358  |  7360
Subject:
Commuter train reference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:10:35 GMT

I took a trip to a client site yesterday and had the opportunity to ride the
Amtrak Metroliner and the Long Island Railroad. I saw lots of neat commuter
trains and passenger stops along the way.

Is there a web reference site with pictures of commuter trains, passenger
stops and platforms?

I would love to build some of the trains I saw - if only Lego would issue
gray and white train doors and windows in bulk...

Bryan