 Trains / 7340
7339  |  7341
Subject:
Yet another site update (been busy!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:15:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finally caught up to all the images that I had taken over the past couple of
weeks, and I have 7 new additions on my site today.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/index.html

In trains (http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/index.html), I added:
  Duplo train and station (yes, you read that right)
  70's-era freight train
  70's-era passenger train
  Various vehicles/buildings to match the 70's Lego style

In space (http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/index.html), I added:
  Passenger monorail in my Dark Futuron scheme
  Expanded Futuron cargo monorail
  (Exploriens?) Passenger terminal

All these items were shown at the big PNLTC event last month.

Play well,
-Tony Hafner
  www.hafhead.com
  hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com