 Trains / 7323
  What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) I think I would remain active in Lego Trains. Whether or not I stayed with 9V or converted to the putative new system depends on the details. I convert all my 12V stuff to 9V, not because (V is better than 12V operationally, (it isn't, 12V has (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

Err...um...in some ways it is a tough question in other ways it is an easy question, and of course the answer is that it depends. What if 9v trains went away... If LEGO is discontinuing trains, shame on them, but I'll continue to build. After all, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)