 Trains / 7288
  3225 Classic Train question

Hi everyone, I just got a 3225 Classic Train in an eBay auction. It was supposed to be MISB as a present to my nephew, but arrived with one of the seals broken. The bags (2 large, 3 medium, 1 small) are still sealed and a couple of loose pieces (2 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3225 Classic Train question - thanks!

Wow, that was fast. Thanks very much for the helpful comments and suggestions. I just went through the manual and it looks like all the more uncommon pieces are here, as are the extra 2x2x6 windows, so I don't think we have a problem. Thanks, folks! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

"Bianca Nebab" <brgn@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G0J1L7.LJD@lugnet.com... (...) suggestions. I (...) pieces are here, (...) Thanks, folks! (...) As I recall it is supposed to have some extra pieces, the extra 2x6x2 windscreen pieces are (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)