 Trains / 7288
7287  |  7289
Subject:
3225 Classic Train question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:27:11 GMT

Hi everyone,
I just got a 3225 Classic Train in an eBay auction.  It was supposed to be MISB as a
present to my nephew, but arrived with one of the seals broken.  The bags (2 large, 3
medium, 1 small) are still sealed and a couple of loose pieces (2 slopes), the
sticker sheet, and manual are inside.  I've noticed this sometimes happens to the
seals so I don't want to just send it back since this set will definitely be opened
and used anyway.  Does anyone have one of these unbuilt, or remember the bag count
and loose piece count?  I'd be grateful for any help anyone can offer.
TIA
binky

--
---