 Trains / 7277
7276  |  7278
Subject:
Site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:08:36 GMT

Hello again, all- just announcing a site update here.  I've recently expanded
to include trains as well as space creations.  So far the train offerings are
pretty slim, but there will be more to come soon.

The site:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/index.html

Space:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/index.html

Trains:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/index.html

I recently rearranged some pages and switched web hosts, so it is entirely
possible that there are some bad links in there.  If you find any, please let
me know.

Play well,
-Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com