 Trains / 7247
Re: Fast Train Noses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adam Mckay writes:
Has anyone got an example very fast train nose that is not made from the
standard lego train nose. I have seen one example, the orange japanese bullet
train (can't remember which web site but its done by someone famous :-)). I
like it but i am after a few more ideas .....

Adam.

Nyanta, in Japan, has built two beautiful models of Japanese bullet trains:
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/nyantalegotrain.htm
Scroll down the page linked to above to find his "high speed" trains section.

Matt Bates built a very nice orange French TGV:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/tgv.htm

Eric Brok built a cool Thalys train set:
http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/
need to click through "trains", then "Thalys Train".

I built an orange French TGV:
http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/tgv.html

That's all I can immediately recall.  There must be more, but ashamedly I can't
seem to remember!  Sorry.

later,
James Mathis