 Trains / 7244
Re: What did you guys pay for it??? Estonia?, better not be!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:43:42 GMT

THAT IS NOT FUNNY. I was actually in Southern Estonia last summer,
and saw a lego outlet type place, and after some discussion it was
decided to keep walking onwards to the center of the town. Are you telling
me there was a metroliner on it's shelf with my name on it? When we
tried to go back to the shop we couldn't find it! Argh! This can't be, tell me
this was a different part of Estonia!!!!!

(Nice place)

Braden Fox

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
I fouind one in a shop in Pärnu (southern Estonia) last summer.... paid • 1800
EEK for it
= 128 USD at that time.

I'm stilll loking for  parts to build more....