 Trains / 7242
Re: What did you guys pay for it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:27:43 GMT

I swapped a 6067 Guarded Inn and a 6061 Siege Tower for mine.  I think the
whole deal cost me $32 or so, including shipping (that's what I paid for the
6067 and 6061).

Alan

In lugnet.trains, Braden Fox writes:
I hope this doesn't belong in the market place! I'm sorry if it's off topic • for
this section, i don't know. I'm in the process of building a lego town, with
a big train line circling it, actually 3 train lines. The next step in my • layout
design, besides more track is a Metroliner. I've decided i must get one!
I've also decided that finding someone locally or anywhere for that matter
to trade of buy/sell with was also pretty much impossible, so i'm working
on getting one off ebay. I'm curious, how much did you guys pay for
yours? did you buy it off ebay or somewhere else? I think no train layout
is truly complete without one :o)
Well, that's kinda overestimating i, but since the ancient trains, like 7740 i
think it's the nicest to come along for lego. And just in general, any ideas
for the layout? I already know i'm going to have docks and an airport, and
i think the one freight line should reach both of those.

Thanks for any help,

Braden Fox