 Trains / 7223
  Re: WWLTA (was: Calling all MOCs)

(...) Awesome idea Robin! /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: WWLTA (was: Calling all MOCs)

(...) Right now, I doubt there is a real need to have a "WWLTC". Although some aspects of what PNLTC and GMLTC have done are not widely publicised (for example, the exact sponsorship deals that both GMLTC and PNLTC have recieved) this info is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Sponsorships (was: WWLTA)

(...) Oh, I'll take this bait: LEGO paid about 80% of the costs to get the GMLTC and our layout out to Carlsbad. That's it. That's *every* "sponsorship" deal the GMLTC has ever received. We lose money on every show we do, even the occasional show (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)