 Trains / 7194
7193  |  7195
Subject:
My gas turbine has been retired from my layout and scrapped, however...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 05:13:41 GMT

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I'll soon be able to
post some of my train MOC's. (I'll be using BrickShelf) I've also assembled
some new stuff using the pieces from my defunct gas turbine locomotive.
WARNING: These MOC's are solid red, which is my favorite color. They include:

An SW8 switch engine
5,000 gallon tank cars using simple sloped pieces
A 12-axle 'schnabel' flat car (over two feet long)
A 'G-Liner' diesel locomotive (G as in generic), actually I took elements from
some General Motors stuff I saw while in Australia a few years back.

                                Catch up with you guys later
                                       -Harvey