 Trains / 7192
  Re: Calling all MOCs

Steve, This kind of goes with the idea I had last year about some kind of MOC LEGO Train calendar, it not that I wanted a calendar its just that I thought it would be cool to have a collection of all the great works people have done. And it would be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Calling all MOCs

James you are right on. And there have been several ideas like this in the last few years that fizzeled out. And other ideas, like I wanted to do a nation wide LTC and/or LUG convention, I just didn't have the energy to carry that foward. But there (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)