 Trains / 7149
7148  |  7150
Subject:
MOC update CP Royal Hudson 4-6-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:31:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,
I modified my Canadian Pacific Royal Hudson 4-6-4. The stripe is McD set
purple. The camera I shot the pics with keeps thinking its blue so I colorized
most of the pics... in Photoshop. The pics can be found on BrickShelf. This
version was run around at the G2K. It was so cool to see it run down the 50'
straight track pulling the Rheingold cars with other train passing by in both
directions!

SteveB