 Trains / 7121
    Re: New models —Jeff Christner
   (...) the NS cabooses we have around here the chairs in each half of the cupola actually face each other. This way when you're sitting in one chair, you can reach your legs across and rest your feet on the opposite one and still have a good view of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New models —Christopher Masi
   (...) Actually, the big thing I did that does not agree with the pictures of the N-20's that I have seen is that I put the chimney on the long side of the caboose. All the pictures I saw have the chimney on the short side. Oh well. By the way, I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)