 Trains / 7118
    Re: New models —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Thanks for posting the links Chris! At first view I was astonished about these high detailed models: whow! It took at least a whole minute till I realized they are 8-wides. That might have helped to make them appear so realistic, but still (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New models —Christopher Masi
   (...) It may be a while be fore I get more things made, but when I make more I'll let everyone know. Many of the details on the 8-wide engine comes right off my 6-wide version. The vents, the blower housing, the railing, and parts of the radiator (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)