 Trains / 7110
  Re: Wheel Car

(...) Right, I just popped the wheelsets out of the frames. I was referring that modeling two sets of rails in order to stagger the wheelsets would be difficult to model in a six wide car since there has to be four studs between the rails. Now, that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wheel Car

(...) No, I certainly wasn't!!! :-) I'd go 6 wide flat with racks that were 7 wide to hold the rails one plate off the floor and staggered a half stud. I find that I am OK with things hanging over the edge a bit, many of my models are a bit wider (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)