 Trains / 709
    Re: removable stickers? —Ben Fleskes
   To stripe doors, or other bricks for that matter, I use electrical tape in various colors. Most electrical supply stores have it available in about 10 different colors, most of which match Lego pretty well. I like it because it goes on easy, it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: removable stickers? —Christopher Masi
   Thanks. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)