 Trains / 7042
Re: Would like to know if anyone has any train stickers to sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Does anybody have any of the <-O-> stickers sold in sets such as 4565, 4556,
ect. that they don't want? I'm a LEGO purist who doesn't put any other types
of stickers on my trains, so I'm willing to buy these sticker
sets............Try BAYLIT he has stickers under Misc