 Trains / 6996
    Re: How many ambassador cars did you get? —David Schilling
   (...) After a weekend of world records, I think PNLTC was aiming for one last world record (largest train wreck, or perhaps largest ambassador car train wreck?) before they cleaned up the last of their display. Of course, this one is entirely (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        The Great Int'l Wreck of 2000 (was Re: How many ambassador...) —John R. Clark
   Okay. Since I've been fingered (thanks a lot, David >;-), I proudly accept full responsibility for the Great International LEGO Train Wreck of 2000! In my own defense, a support had fallen from under the elevated track, and I was trying to prop it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)