 Trains / 691
    Re: My new diesel electric —James Mathis
   (...) Going WIDE. Is the diesel electric wider than 7 studs across for the length of the technic axel railing? Nice job. Off-topic, I like the way the fence piece is used at an angle on the under side of the trolley. Neat effect. later, James Mathis (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My new diesel electric —Christopher Masi
   Yes, the back of the engine is eight studs wide. I ran 2x8 and 2x? plates along the sides so I could attach the rail. There may be a way to attach the rail without going 8 wide, but I haven't had any clearance problems (train station 2150 and the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)