 Trains / 689
Re: Slag Car: more detailed images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:11:25 GMT

I know your slag car isn't new but I never commented on until now-- James, that is
damn good model building!  And creative, too.  I like the way you are concerned
with detail and copying the prototype as faithfully as possible, whether it be
loco or freight, or anything, for that matter:)  It is a real inspiration to check
out your stuff!

-John

James Mathis wrote:

Not a new creation.  Just more pictures of the ol' slag car.  There are four
new images which show a little more detail as to the construction of the model.

Go to

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

and either click on "What's New..." or follow the links through the "Train
Creations".

later,
James Mathis