 Trains / 6811
  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Thanks for the wonderful response to this both online and off. I have taken several of the questions that have been asked and tried to answer them below. I have also included some of my experiances and insites into this type of project. First (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Just a bit of followup on this point. It turns out that the trains noise is quite soothing to the baby and will help him fall asleep about 75% of the time. The rest of the time it just doesn't matter what you do. The noise also seems to help (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people)