 Trains / 681
  Slag Car: more detailed images

Not a new creation. Just more pictures of the ol' slag car. There are four new images which show a little more detail as to the construction of the model. Go to (URL) either click on "What's New..." or follow the links through the "Train Creations". (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slag Car: more detailed images

I know your slag car isn't new but I never commented on until now-- James, that is damn good model building! And creative, too. I like the way you are concerned with detail and copying the prototype as faithfully as possible, whether it be loco or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slag Car: more detailed images

I missed the first post on this one. I must agree I am wowwed by your attention to detail! It is a great looking model. Are you going to build a steel mill so you have somewhere to use your slag car....molten red bricks flowing out of a blast (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slag Car: more detailed images

And onto a minifig, uh Chris? I look forward to the MPEG;) (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slag Car: more detailed images

Thanks for the laugh. Chris (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)