 Trains / 6798
    Digital train control? —Michael Lachmann
   I've had a look in a electronic store the day before yesterday called Conrad Elelektronik (in Germany and Austria). I found a digital train control set to build yourself. I would like to know if ever someone tried to combine digital train controls (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Digital train control? —Dan Boger
   (...) Yup, WAMALUG's Tom Cook was the first (I believe) to do such things, and it works pretty cool... Check out his page at : (URL) click on the "DCC Project" on the toolbar :) Dan (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)