 Trains / 6784
    Re: MTW Wishlist —Frank Buiting
    "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Fyto4E.4JI@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) I remember seeing a car that uses the glass from the Naboo Fighter, that one looked a lot different than the club car. I can't remember who (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MTW Wishlist —James Mathis
   I'd like to see the model that uses the Naboo Fighter glass for a double deck car. I've used 1/4 curved "Paradisia" windows for an observation car match to my 7740. (URL) tried a few designs for double deck commuter. Indeed, this one looks (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)