 Trains / 6771
    Re: New train MOCs —Christopher Masi
   Preliminary tests suggest that my design idea may work. The problem is that if I use 2 3x3 wing plates with a 1 stud gap between them the mechanism is 7 studs wide. Obviously, 7 studs wide is not going to work on a 6-wide design. On an 8-wide design (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOCs —Christopher Masi
   I had another idea today while I was....ahh...standing around. A square technic beam may be able to hold the coupler straight. If a peg is place in the hole second (maybe the first hole would work to) from the end of the beam in pull mode the peg (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)