 Trains / 665
  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

(...) Well, I don't think it's nearly as Juniorized as 4561, that's for sure, but I do agree it has stuff that's not as great as say, 4563. No need to grovel, though. (...) posted to lugnet.reviews around 18 october. Also given to adequate.com but (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

(...) It is small and has fewer pieces than other train sets, but I don't think it is "juniorized" completely. It uses mostly regular pieces and I think its low piece count can be attributed to its low price more than anything else. Definitely worth (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

I think #3225 is a decent set I guess, (I looked over it a few more times since my initial post), but I wanted more train cars, and I bought #2126 instead, simply because I thought it was better for a good selection of different kinds of train cars. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)